Krell Full Power Balanced 200c Amplifiers
Sold as is. No shipping. We accept offers.
The Full Power Balanced 200c Stereo Power Amplifier is designed for the audiophile who wants the ultimate sound quality from a stereo amplifier with power capabilities of 200 Watts per channel into 8 Ohm, 400 Watts per channel into 4 Ohm, and 800 Watts per channel into 2 Ohm loudspeaker loads.
– Fully balanced circuitry from input to output insures signal integrity, rejects noise, and improves signal-to-noise ratios to deliver a “”night and day”” sonic difference when compared to typical single-ended circuitry.
– Computer regulated power supply provides consistent sound quality at wide dynamic range regardless of fluctuating line voltages.
– Current mode operation ensures wide bandwidth and accurate harmonic reproduction for lifelike sound reproduction.
– Class A operation to full rated output redistributes minor distortion by-products and delivers clear transient sounds and harmonically correct overtones.
– Proprietary Krell output and driver transistors assure substantial output current capability.